Consumer Sales Executive
Reasonable accommodations may be made to you to perform these essential functions:
- Sell a full menu of ticket products including, but not limited to full and partial season memberships, group tickets, and premium seating.
- Meet weekly hustle metrics as outlined by the Manager of Consumer Sales.
- Conduct face to face appointments at the Target Center, and out of office meetings to assist in closing new business, while developing business relationships.
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Cordially and effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
- Create unique and impactful touch points, promptly respond to requests or communications, and establish a dynamic relationship with all customers.
- Detail all communication with clients in CRM.
- Work various NBA Team events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
- Participate in educational opportunities on product offerings, pricing and sales strategies, as well as market trends and industry best practices.
What are your proficiencies or equivalent experiences?
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills required.
- Proficient computer skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Perform well on a team as well as works sufficiently independently.
- Comfortable with handling specific processes and tasks in the department under supervision.
- Experience using CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and Flash Seats
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Sales Company