Senior DevOps Engineer
Seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer to assist with operation and continual enhancement of the infrastructure and services leveraged by business applications.
- Structure and maintain the software configuration management system
- Build end to end automation, using Infrastructure-As-Code
- Design, automate and maintain the software Build/CI/CD infrastructure
- Automate software testing at multiple levels (component, configuration item, subsystem, system) and monitor results
- Help automate the scaling of infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Provide support to development teams that use the automated infrastructure
- Troubleshoot issues during testing and deployments
- Test system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- The ideal candidate will have at last 5 years’ experience managing production environments and at least 3 years of DevOps experience.
- Should have experience developing and deploying Multi-Cloud Orchestration and Infrastructure Automation, experience with Configuration Management concepts using tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef and knowledge of full SDLC processes (Agile, Scrum methodologies).
Additionally, ideal candidate will have:
- A demonstrated experience with virtualized infrastructure technologies and platforms
- An understanding of data security considerations and best practices for various use cases
- A familiarity with current systems technologies including server and networking
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and multiple methods of deploying applications to the cloud
- Experience building Infrastructure-As-Code (IaC) using (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack)
- Experience managing Linux based infrastructure
- Familiarity with Relational Databases
- Proficiency in a programming language (Java, Python, Ruby, Node.JS)
- Hands on experience in Containerization Technology (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Demonstrated experience in open source and commercial monitoring systems
- Excellent Problem Solving & Debugging skills
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Northeast Region School