Video Production Associate
- Assist in developing creative and entertaining video content
- Handles all Sponsorship and Digital Media video requests
- Other Duties as Assigned
- College degree preferred but not required - Television / Video Production, Marketing, Communications or related majors are ideal.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for basketball and football are a plus, but not a necessity.
- Must be creative, possessing strong technical, written and verbal skills.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and occasional irregular hours is a MUST.
- Must be adept at giving and receiving constructive feedback with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline oriented, high energy environment.
- Technical knowledge of the following are a major plus: Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, General Production Equipment (DSLR Cameras, Audio Equipment, Production Lights, etc.)
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Media Organization