Baseball Graduate Assistant Coach
- Program operation logistics, including team travel and ordering equipment
- Organizing, marketing, and running baseball camps and clinics
- Monitoring the academic progress of student-athletes
- Develop and implement team practice plans and the individual practice plans
- Planning and execution of fundraising events and special events, in collaboration with Athletics Advancement
- Monitor the physical and mental health of athletes in collaboration with Sports Medicine and Strength and Conditioning staff
- Marketing of the program, specifically with various social media platforms, in collaboration with Strategic Communications and Marketing department.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive team player attitude, building and maintaining professional working relationships with all departmental staff, including but not limited to the athletics administration, the Sports Medicine department, support staff, and other department coaches
- Represent the athletics department through collaboration with a variety of campus groups
- Represent the athletics department appropriately and intentionally through community involvement, speaking engagements, media responsibilities, etc.
- Consistent with NCAA Bylaw 11 and institutional procedures, Coach understands and agrees that if Coach is found in violations of any NCAA or Conference Legislation or fails to report a violation, he/she shall be subject to disciplinary or corrective action as set forth in the provisions of the NCAA enforcement procedures, including suspension without pay or termination of employment for significant or repetitive violations
- Perform other duties as assigned To be eligible, prospective candidates must be accepted into one of the Master’s Degree programs at the University.
- The Baseball Graduate Assistant Coach will report directly to the Head Baseball Coach, and will gain experience assisting with all aspects of a NCAA Division II baseball program.
Education, Experience, Training and/or Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to exhibit professionalism and maintain confidentiality
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a student-athlete, manager, and/or coach in a college baseball program
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Central Region School