Senior Account Executive - Ticket Sales
Specific Duties: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Solicit ticket sales through telemarketing, e-mail solicitations, and personal networking to companies and individuals.
- Attend all sales training events and participate in all weekly sales meetings.
- Manage partial plan accounts including renewals and processing payments.
- Provide superior level of customer service by engaging in a proactive service plan.
- Prepare personalized promotional / solicitation materials and letters.
- Document calls, e-mails, and letters in Etix Database.
- Explore new resources and opportunities in order to increase ticket sales and improve customer service.
- Game day responsibilities include servicing customer needs, phone responsibilities, and interacting with customers.
- Assist at games and other special events within sales and promotional functions as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of ticket sales experience in the sports environment preferred.
- Strong customer service and sales skills required.
- Self starter with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skill and experience with MS Office and ticketing systems, such as Etix preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required by game and event schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,873 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Indoor Football Team
NFL Franchise Pro Shops
Sports & Entertainment