Guest Services Manager
- Has a positive attitude, strong work ethic and passion for flawless execution?
- Feels a sense of pride and accomplishment in successfully executing a well-organized, well-coordinated event?
- Is ready to directly supervise tasks while also actively contributing to help complete the necessary tasks in a timely fashion?
- Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and quality?
- Is motivated by understanding a client’s needs and crafting creative solutions to meet those needs?
- Works well within in a collaborative, team-driven, and goal-based environment?
- Hire, train, manage and motivate all Event Staff; and
- Work closely with Director of Safety and Security to create staffing plans for each event; and
- Serve as a liaison with visiting team supporters to coordinate pre-match, in-match, and post-match logistics as it pertains to parking, entry, and egress; and
- Provide a high level of guest services during all events. This position will serve as the primary contact and interface with fans; and
- Create and distribute event preparation materials as it relates to checklists, timing, room assignments, maps, and any other items with fan relations; and
- Process payroll for Event staff. Closely monitor to ensure adhere to budget and bring attention to excessive hours; and
- Prepare annual operating budget and provide department specific budget materials for event pro formas; and
- Oversee the advancing and communicating of event information to the appropriate departments and staff; and
- Create, implement, and monitor an incentive program for Event Staff; and
- Develop, produce, and maintain various staff training documents, including Match Day and Premium Event Staff manuals and other event information documents; and
- Create an efficient process for staff check-in/out as it pertains to control, throughput, uniforms, radios, and other equipment; and
- Maintain and manage uniforms for all Event Staff. This includes distribution, collection, laundering as necessary; and
- Coordinate training opportunities, tabletop exercises, discussion-based simulations, etc. to educate staff and enhance operations.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,774 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (TX)