Class A CDL Tour Manager
Southeast Region, AL
We are looking to hire two Full-Time class A CDL Drivers to join our Marketing Activations Group, L.L.C. (MAG) team. The position of Driver/Tour Manager is a position that will be based in our McDonald, Ohio office. Our drivers typically drive less than 25,000 miles a year; this is a salary position and not a milage position. Our drivers travel to INDYCAR races, various motorsports events, outdoor lifestyle events (Jeep events) & other sporting events. Our drivers stay in hotels while they are at events and in the cab when they travel from event to event. On-site we expect our drivers to set up the trailers; open/close them daily and tear down after each event; manage staff onsite; and execute the event to its full potential, before driving to the next location.
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO NORTHEAST OHIO!
- Class A CDL license
- Drive a 53’ custom marketing trailer with a sleeper cab.
- Must be 21 or older at the time of hire
- Ability to lift/carry up to 40 lbs
- Understanding of social media platforms
Scope of Work, necessary in order to succeed and make a difference:
- Obtaining a self-starting, results-oriented mindset (initiative and maturity)
- Ability to motivate, manage and mentally massage each team member as they require to generate the work ethic necessary (team leadership and motivation skills are critical)
- Training & management of local market staff
- Manage warehouse inventory and assets
- Ability to be a resource to the team and a leader in the office
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with clients
- Post-event reporting to the agency and client through event recaps
- Consistently deliver on objectives for each event and motivating staff to meet those objectives
- Developing and maintaining a positive working relationship with vendors and properties to ensure a return on investment and added value to the sponsorship
- Managing program budget expenses for travel
- Providing input on activation and creative enhancements to ensure the best engagement and environment for the brand(s)
- On-site social media content collection
- Communicate program effectiveness and provide insights to MAG leadership and clients
Expected duties to be performed by this position include (but are not limited to):
- Management of all elements of MAG assets for tour trucks & trailers
- Travel up to 40% of the time
- Inventory management
- Drive safely from event to event
- Direct management of MAG’s Field Marketing team
- Client product knowledge/engaging consumers
- Ancillary event assistance as needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Word & MS Excel
- Strong oral communication skills
- Professional appearance and attitude
This is a FULL-TIME position and includes nights, weekends, and travel. Benefits include a $200 a month stipend for health insurance and paid holidays. MAG will also provide a $75 per month cell phone stipend, $50 a month wireless internet hot spot allowance.
Hotel, airline, and rental car fees are all covered at the agency’s expense on a company Credit card as well as 100% of the truck fuel & maintenance; per diem will be allotted in lieu of meal expenses. Qualified candidates required too submit to a complete background, DMV and credit check.
You will be paid on a bi-weekly basis (26 payments in a calendar year). Starting salary will be based on experience with a chance to earn additional bonus of $2,500 dollars based on performance and client review.
Interested? email us at [email protected]!
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,866 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime