Social Media and Client Services Coordinator
The purpose of the Social Media and Client Services Coordinator is to manage the Sports Management Department’s social media channels as well as assist with the daily operations of the Sports Management Department. It also serves as a secondary contact for the department’s professional baseball clients and its agents. The Social Media and Client Services Coordinator reports to the Manager, Marketing & Client Services and the President of the Sports Management Department.
- Manage the department’s social media channels, interacting with clients and brand partners
- Serve as a content creator for the agency’s clients by creating engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to create buzz around the agency’s clients
- Leverage social media to create partnership and activation opportunities between the agency’s clients and external brands and companies
- Serve as the secondary contact for and provide daily service to the department’s clients and agents under the supervision of the Manager, Marketing & Client Services.
- Assist with overseeing compliance with MLBPA rules and guidelines.
- Assist the Manager, Marketing & Client Services with other administrative tasks and projects as necessary
- Minimum of an Associate Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven experience as a social media coordinator for channels, including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, video editing and other graphic design software preferred
- Experience working in the sports industry with knowledge of baseball is preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in Spanish is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Ability to effectively communicate on the phone and via email required
- Be a self-starter and have a sense of accountability.
- Ability to think beyond the task at hand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and follow up on outstanding issues.
- Ability to work independently
This position is performed in a normal office environment that includes 75% sitting and less than 15% walking and/or standing. This position involves frequently reviewing information on a computer screen and obtaining other necessary information via the phone and email. Occasional travel up to 10% may be required.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please send Cover Letter, Resume, Portfolio and three (3) References to Chris Bacon at [email protected]
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,868 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime