Event Operations Coordinator
- Learn and all aspects of teams and history and the Stadium layout capacity, event spaces etc.
- Under the direction of the Events Manager, execute all non-soccer events logistics.
- Assist with incoming event requests and learn to prospect new business via phone, email, events and other platforms.
- Maintain stadium events department social media platforms: Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage all internal event request with other departments.
- Coordinate all aspects of event from start to finish. (walkthrough, contract, invoicing, set-up, etc.)
- Ensure that every client, guest, and vendor receive exceptional service.
- Gain experience in scheduling and executing meetings/events according to the contract of clients in a timely manner.
- Proactively maintain ongoing communication with the client before and during the event/meeting.
- Research, negotiate and coordinate outside service needs with vendors as required.
- Create and distribute event work orders to responsible parties in a timely manner.
- Assist with special needs or requests from clients and timely communicate request internally.
- Assist in tracking all event-related expenses and coordinating billing and payments with finance department.
- Assist in the preparation of building to meet the requirements of upcoming events.
- Coordinate and lead stadium and event tour and sharing knowledge about the team and Stadium.
- Maintain a professional and positive working relationship with co-workers, vendors and clients.
- General administrative duties such as data entry, filing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,917 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
High School Coaching