The Day/Event Receptionist will be a primary point of contact before, during, and after events responding to guests' questions and comments over the phone.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Answering the arena's main telephone line
- Providing accurate venue and event-related information to callers
- Greeting persons entering venue and directing them to correct destination
- Effectively and calmly interacting with angry or emotional guests/employees
- Directing calls, taking, and relaying messages
- Ability to multi-task on a frequent and on-going basis as needed
- Use excellent customer service skills and positive attitude when interacting with guests, vendors, & employees
- Performing a variety of duties, without the loss of efficiency or composure
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,191 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime