The Media Operator in the PCR group must be proficient in organizing, recording, editing and playing back server based material during live and pre-recorded productions while ensuring all content meets high standards for video and audio quality.
- Operates all broadcast equipment and technology within assigned operating areas, including but not limited to organization and distribution of all server content used for recording and playback during control room productions.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of editing techniques on non-linear systems.
- Performs proficiently under strict timelines and/or live conditions.
- Files reports, as necessary, on specific working conditions and, equipment status at the request of management.
- Prioritizes and disseminates complex information among the entire control room crew in a clear and concise manner to ensure seamless productions.
- Seeks out information in regards to the workflow of other business units, including their impact and/or specific integration with Production Operations, and utilizing that information to enhance processes and/or educate others.
- Participates in training programs, (physical, classroom, virtual, etc.) for self-career development and/or regarding any relevant equipment and workflow changes within the operation.
- Proficient knowledge of all TV Production equipment and technology within assigned operating areas, including but not limited to; broadcast routers, vector scope and waveform monitors, media management, and technical standards.
- Familiarity with a server playback system and non-linear editing systems such as Quantel.
- Experience in a live production control room environment.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Organizational, efficiency and planning skills are required.
- Must be willing and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Candidates must have good computer background (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc...) and solid communication skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime