Senior Graphic Designer
The Senior Graphic Designer is in charge of managing brand projects from ideation to completion. The position requires working with both internal and external clients. A candidate should have strong communication and management skills and must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, fast-to-achieve environment.
- Develop concepts around key brand and fan touchpoints (e.g. campaigns, big events).
- Design and refine various marketing materials requested by departments or internal stakeholders for both internal and external audiences.
- Execute layout of a wide range of visual assets, from digital mobile and web banner ads to large printed environmental and directional signage.
- Prepare and get in production print graphics, as well as environmental signage.
- Manage, brief and art-direct freelancers.
- Provide support across Creative Services general workflow: design and production.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 776 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer League
Pro Soccer League, NY