Membership Sales Manager
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the business development activities of the Athletic Republic sports performance training center. The position requires the utilization of outstanding communication and business instincts to build a customer base, deliver extraordinary customer service, and foster positive relationships with the training center's athlete customers.
This is a full-time position based in the Athletic Republic located in Knoxville, TN. The Sales Manager is expected to focus on new customer acquisition, customer retention, customer referral involving the youth and adult athletes that we seek to train.
Athletic Republic is a leading sports performance training company with nearly 100 locations throughout the US. Our mission is to help athletes of all ages ‘transform potential in performance’. For while we develop an athletes’ fundamental movement skills of speed, power, agility and efficiency, and the functional movement skills that will allow them to improve their game day / race day performance, we also keep them in the game by reducing the risk of injury, instill a confidence that allows the athlete to push beyond comfort, the courage to challenge fear, and the resiliency to overcome adversity … so they may achieve their goals!
· Drive business development through new customer acquisition activities, new lead follow-up and follow-through, scheduling new client training trials, converting trial participants to customers, and processing the sales transactions.
· Actively engage in local relationship-building activities with local influencers, sports club administrators, high school athletic directors, coaches, booster clubs, and community organizations
· Attend community events and local sporting events where athletes are participating to increase awareness and recognition of Athletic Republic, while promoting the opportunity for participating in a free training trials.
· Lead the Training Center’s social media efforts with regular posts to Facebook, Instagram and other platforms.
· Respond promptly to phone calls, emails and text messages to follow-up on inquiries and maintain communication with athletes and parents to ensure the athletes are scheduled appropriately.
· Prepare, review and discuss weekly/monthly sales reports and evaluate key performance indicators with AR Roswell General Manager to help strategically manage the business.
· Support a culture that delivers training in a safe, legal, moral, ethical manner to help athletes achieve their goals.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; Business Management, Sports Management, Sales and Marketing or related degree preferred.
· Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
· Experience with delivering customer service in a setting where servicing the “client” is a top priority
· Prior experience in successfully managing sales at a gym or in another new membership retail setting.
· Ideal candidate must be energetic, personable, highly motivated and comfortable working with athletes of all ages. A strong attention to detail and proven capability to motivate and inspire teams to achieve their highest potential.
· This is a full-time position that is expected to work approximately 25 hours per week during afternoon hours. Full Time is available for the right candidate
· Compensation is competitive and would include incentive pay for the individual successful at driving new business.
To learn more visit us online at knoxville.athleticrepublic.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Athletic Republic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Athletic Republic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 758 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Baptist University
Private Baptist University
Athletic Franchise, SC