Sports Marketing Account Executive
Are you service-oriented? Do you have Sports Marketing experience including client interaction? Are you experienced in building, cultivating, and maintaining partnerships or sports-related sponsorship? Do you have project management experience and a solid understanding of marketing principles including sponsorships, event marketing, advertising, digital/social media implementation and public relations? Do you have strong written and oral communications skills? Are you exceptionally organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, you might just be perfect for this Account Executive position.
in is looking to hire a to join our Marketing and, Sponsorship, team. Individuals who would like to work for an that plays a around the world and who enjoys maintaining all aspects of sponsorship relationships including project management and marketing are encouraged to apply.
This full-time exempt position has core hours of . While most work is done during normal business hours, occasional peaks in workload and special events such as client meetings or calls and as the Little League World Series may require working in the evenings and on weekends. Occasional (<10%) travel may be required.
This position earns a commensurate with skills and experience. A drug screen and background checks are required. We also offer including a flexible work arrangement program, in a If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
Located in South Williamsport, PA, we are the administrative and operational headquarters for Little League Baseball and Softball, the leading nonprofit youth sports organization with 75+ years of history supporting youth baseball and softball. Little League® is played in approximately 6,500 communities across more than 80 countries around the world. We believe in the power of youth baseball and softball to teach life lessons that build stronger individuals and communities.
As an Account Executive, you will develop, implement, manage, and maintain all aspects of sponsor and partner relationships including client relations, project management, and marketing; provide excellent customer service, and serve as a liaison to all Little League partners through adherence and management of sponsorship agreements; implement marketing strategies for all brand partnerships; fulfill all contractual marketing benefits and assets, and work with sponsors to deliver meet their partnership goals. Additionally, you will develop and prepare creative marketing assessments and presentations to deliver to clients; creatively use sponsorship assets to build and demonstrate innovative marketing programs to add value to the sponsors’ strategy while maintaining a solid understanding of the Little League Baseball and Softball program, initiatives, history, and goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Sports Management, or related field.
· Specific industry knowledge, including a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in sports marketing, sponsorship, event marketing and/or promotions.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken communication. Ability to access and communicate at all levels of an organization, including senior and executive levels, and develop trust from business relationships.
- An understanding of marketing strategies, principles, and concepts in order to coordinate and assist in multi-faceted programs including, but not limited to sponsorships, digital and social media, licensing, advertising, public relations, and associated activities.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects and assignments on time and on task.
- Strong proficiency with all MS Office programs and social media implementation for business.
- Previous project management experience.
- Understanding of conventional digital media and platforms.
- Requires familiarity with social media implementation for business.
· Requires above average typing skills (60+ wpm).
· Requires attention to detail.
- Requires positive work attitude and professionalism while working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30 pounds.
- Fluency in English language required
· Experience developing and delivering presentations in MS PowerPoint.
· Proven ability to maintain business relationships.
· Relevant work or internship experience.
· Familiarity with Adobe Suite of products preferred.
READY TO JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM? If you feel that you would be right for the Marketing Account Executive position, please upload resume and cover letter at ww.teamworkonline.com/baseball-jobs/little-league/little-league-jobs.
! We are dedicated in providing a that holds all employees to the . We strive to transform our organization into a place where employees while .
At Little League International, we believe in paying our employees competitive marketable wages and our salaries are periodically evaluated and banded into 13 salary levels by an independent third party. This position is a job level 5 and has a starting salary of $41,282 to $49,538. This good faith estimate of the starting range is dependent on knowledge, education, skills, abilities, and experience.
Little League International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome underrepresented minorities to apply!
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,267 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College (PA)
Private College (PA)
Private College (PA)