Sales and Service Consultant
This position has been filled - Job#: 453381644
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform outbound calls and service inbound calls for the Athletics Department for all ticketed sports.
- Inventory available for sale across at this location include, but is not limited to: season tickets, upgrades and add-ons, group tickets, partial/mini-plan ticket packages, and single-game tickets.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within Ticketing/ CRM database
- Work home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties as assigned and agreed upon with FRMC Leadership
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans
- Make 80 -100 outbound calls daily
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Management
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented
- Previous customer service or retail sales experience; display a genuine desire to help people
- Ticketing software experience is a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
- Professional image and demeanor
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative
- Experience in ticket sales is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment Premium Subscription - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.