Director of Ticket Sales
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, hiring, and training Groups, Seasons, and Consumer Sales individuals
- Setting individual and team goals and day-to-day team management with reporting systems and incentive-based contests.
- Creating a long term recruiting and training program to attract, retain, and promote sales executives in an all new sales culture.
- Responsible for new package creation and pricing strategies.
- Oversee the group sales efforts and continue group sales success with the team’s current book of clients while building a new business with a consistent book of clients.
- Identify creative ways to sell individual primary tickets in an environment that is heavily impacted by competition from the secondary market.
- Create, monitor and manage budgets for assigned sales related products.
- Make and manage appropriate client and hospitality visits on game and event days ensuring a sales presence is strong.
- Provide overall office support which includes phone coverage, account maintenance, customer service and filing.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in ticket sales with collegiate and/or professional sports team.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a leadership role in ticket sales with collegiate and/or professional sports team.
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to provide detailed direction to staff on the expectations for each campaign, as well as holding them accountable for what is expected.
- Ability to create, organize and manage sales leads from start to finish.
- Understand the impact of culture on the workplace and adapt to the culture within the organization and office, while creating a complementary culture within the sales group that fosters success.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,137 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime