Partnership Marketing Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with corporate sponsorship activities preferred.
- Ability to interface with clients with a high degree of professionalism and customer service.
- Ability to self-motivate and think innovatively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Decision making capabilities with respect to duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships at all levels across the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,790 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer Club