Stadium Operations - Seasonal Environmental Cleaner
- Restrooms: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes
- bathroom supplies. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Floors: Sweeps, mops, and vacuums floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor
- work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
- Break rooms / Kitchenettes: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, tables, chairs, refrigerators, etc.
- Concourse and Spirals: maintains cleanliness by power washing, scrubbing, hosing, squeegeeing
- Seating Bowl: maintains cleanliness of seating bowl and seats by sweeping, hosing or spraying water
- Dust: Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
- Furniture: cleans and disinfects gameday furniture such as tables and chairs
- Reports to work each day and on time and works extra hours when needed.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, cleaning equipment, reporting incidents, etc.).
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- The employee must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- If required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must undergo and pass a background check.
- Must be approved by Management.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,037 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Pro Soccer Club
Community College (MO)