Graphics Research Producer LIVE
The producer is responsible for researching, creating, and managing daily and weekly content used for graphics and on-air talent. Show in-depth research abilities, clearly outline statistical data, and archive weekly graphic information. Inform show producers and members of the graphics team of your findings.
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience.
- Three years in the production industry with experience and understanding of roles in live production.
- Strong research skills with the ability to concisely outline important statistical information.
- Strong administration and organization skills are a must.
- Live sports background preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,515 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime