Coordinator, Meetings & Events
- Coordinates with catering departments at the Pepsi Center and Paramount Theatre, regarding meetings and private events logistics, including but not limited to: meetings with clients, creation of event orders, and event day execution.
- Maintains ABI booking system with up-to-date information and the monthly Meetings and Events Calendars for Pepsi Center and Paramount Theatre.
- Performs file maintenance / updates for promotional materials, venue websites and databases
- Monitors staff interaction with guests during events to ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction, assists in the research and development of procedures to improve efficiency of event execution, offers ideas for improvement and consults with the department for changes as needed, and assists in the implementation of changes.
- Works directly with clients and vendors in the execution of events from client load-in, event duration, and load-out.
- Determines action to be taken in response to client complaints or problems; consults with managers to determine best course of action for unusual problems or situations.
- Game day assistance to Event Managers with events pre, post, and during games.
- Works closely with Departments & Vendor Partners to complete projects for the benefit of the various venues and client needs.
- Attends weekly Event Meeting, Operations Meeting and Department Meetings
- Share clerical and administrative functions of the department with other coordinators including:
- Establish and maintaining files, copying and faxing documents, etc.
- Monthly EMR (Event Management Report) for operations department and partners throughout the building.
- Daily building schedule / monthly ticket sales appointment schedule
- Event day plotter signage, plotter signage requests as needed
- Coordinates event day parking passes as well as all requests for full time, part time, intern and game day staff parking passes, prepares parking passes based on requests received through internal system requests, and maintains current records of all passes issued.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Working knowledge of generally accepted standards of event management, customer service and problem resolution.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients, fellow employees, and vendors.
- One to two years’ experience in event planning and execution, i.e. executive meetings or events.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
- Basic proficiency in word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and database applications preferred.
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards
- High school diploma or GED; college course work preferred.
- Three to five years of general work experience; two years minimum in event/meeting industry required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Media Organization
Men's Pro Lacrosse
Pro Men's Major League Lacrosse
Sports & Entertainment