Part-time Ticketing Service Specialist
- Opens and or closes ticket window as required.
- Deal knowledgeably, pleasantly, and professionally with the general public on the telephone and in person.
- Collect proper amount for purchase of tickets/coupons as well as issue proper number of tickets/coupons and correct change with efficiency and accuracy.
- Knows, understands, and informs customers of the refund/exchange policy.
- Maintains accurate count when selling hard tickets or accesses computer for count of computer printed tickets.
- Maintains knowledge of all event information and seating charts.
- Stays familiar with all paperwork and documents used in the Box Office. Fill them out properly and completely. This includes balance sheets, accessible order forms, mailing list forms, etc.
- Efficiently and courteously answers questions concerning prices, seating and events. Gives information concerning coming attractions.
- Files various records and reports. Performs related clerical work as assigned.
- Maintains knowledge on venue/event directions, locations, and information.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Box Office Manager/Assistant Manager.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A minimum of 1 year money handling experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- Ability to count money, make change accurately.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and ticketing systems.
- Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) preferred
- Flexibility to work nights, weekend and holidays, required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 526 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime