Director, Ticket Sales & Service
This position will manage new ticket sales for ticketed sports through outbound, inbound and renewal sales. Selling tickets, may include sports such as Football, Basketball, Baseball, Lacrosse, Hockey, Wrestling, Volleyball, Gymnastics and others. Inventory available for sale may include: season tickets, season ticket upgrades, upsells & add-ons, group ticket packages, partial/mini-plan packages, and single game tickets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute approved Annual Business and Sales Plan and Operating Budget
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise a ticket sales team.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the new Fan Relationship Management Center profitably while exceeding client expectations in revenue generation and customer service.
- Grow business each year.
- Responsible for season ticket renewal goals for customer service team.
- Director will also be responsible for personal sales goals through inbound, outbound, and renewal sales efforts.
- Monitor, manage and evaluate sales staff performance on an ongoing basis; establish and communicate clear sales revenue and training goals and follow up with sales staff with appropriate feedback and direction for development.
- Work with the university liaison to develop, present and communicate ticket sales strategies, procedures and processes.
- Identify, explore and research new sales opportunities to include season ticket and group sales target markets.
- Ongoing development of New Ticket Sales program in the following areas: season ticket, new business generation, sales leadership, development of sales strategies, sales training, development of best sales practices and results tracking and reporting.
- Track and report daily, weekly and monthly sales figures and relevant accountability reports. Handle all bookkeeping, commission reporting, staff payroll processing.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management or related field.
- Minimum 3 years in Ticket Sales Management.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and confidence when taking initiative.
- Effective problem-solving ability.
- Experience with Paciolan Spectra Ticketing Software preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Media Organization
Men's Pro Lacrosse
Pro Men's Major League Lacrosse