Director of Communications
The University Athletics Department is seeking a new Director of Communications. The director will serve in a lead communications and hybrid digital media role. They will be the primary communications contact for at least one varsity sport. The director will also act as the communications office's general feature content lead writer.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, or related field.
- 24 months experience in multi-media, marketing, brand promotions and/or graphic design.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Master's degree in journalism, communications or related field.
- Minimum of two years of full-time experience in collegiate/professional athletics communications.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,345 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Research University - OK