DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MARKETING MANAGER
ASA Entertainment has been a leader in action sports event and television production since 1994. Our company develops, manages and executes over 200 events and television programs annually in skateboarding, BMX, snowboarding, surfing, freestyle motocross and music
We are currently seeking a Digital Brand Marketing Manager to direct and implement the company’s web, social, mobile, digital, editorial and content plans. The job encompasses strategic planning, partnership development, tactical execution, social listening and consumer engagement, from both a B-to-B and B-to-C perspective. The position is responsible for utilizing the company's assets to form a cohesive, impactful plan that delivers on a variety of objectives.
The person in this position must possess excellent research, communication, organizational and follow up skills as well as the ability to think on their feet. The ideal candidate would be a passionate, proactive, creative, hard-working self-starter with a minimum of 3 years of work history in digital and social media communications.
The position is based in Indialantic, FL and reports directly to senior management.
▪ Help to develop an overall ASA brand strategy
▪ Develop and implement a social media strategy with specific goals and tracking process to increase followers and engagement
▪ Manage the company’s web site and video content
▪ Develop and implement an email marketing strategy
▪ Identify and establish partnerships for digital content distribution
▪ Research, identify, secure and manage third-party agencies
▪ Oversee the execution of the company’s content distribution strategy
▪ Involvement in defining and managing the company’s event marketing and media strategies, media buying and partnership development
▪ Oversight of the company’s public relations efforts
▪ Strong understanding of digital and social media marketing, SEO, AdWords, digital / social media buying, trends in technology, etc.
▪ Proven track record of developing successful digital and social media campaigns that increased traffic and user engagement
▪ A strong understanding of the WordPress CMS platform
▪ High standards for writing and proof reading
▪ Business and Partnership development
▪ Video editing skills a huge plus
▪ Basic graphic design skills with PhotoShop, Illustrator and / or InDesign
▪ Strong computer skills: MS Office Suite for Mac, Adobe Suite
▪ Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing/Communications/Public Relations/Advertising/Journalism/English or related field
ASA Entertainment has been an established industry leader for the past 25 years and offers a fast-paced work environment and competitive benefits package. Bachelors degree from a 4 year University and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] or fax to (321) 722-9391.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,868 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime