TrackMan Operator - Baseball Analytics
This league is seeking highly motivated and detail oriented candidates to operate the TrackMan radars at all locations, specifically all assigned team home games (schedule varies based on team).
- Responsible for setting up rosters and tagging information in TrackMan.
- Log information for the entire game – monitoring the system and making any changes throughout the game .
- Troubleshoot system issues with Trackman support, fixing any errors, and uploading the game to the TrackMan.
- Maintain TrackMan equipment required for tagging.
- Current college student or recent graduate with education focused on Sports Management, Statistics / Mathematics, Operations Management, or similar.
- Strong computer skills to operate the system and/or troubleshoot systemic issues•A firm understanding of baseball is required.
- Candidate must be able to make all home games and able to work nights during the week and weekends associated with home games. (May 25th – August 15th)
- Ability to lift upwards of 50 lbs.
Compensation: $35 per game tracked.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime