Event Operations Coordinator
- Coordinate the operational details of Stadium events with internal and external clients and facilitate the execution of those plans with other Stadium departments.
- Form working relationships with both internal and external clients ensuring a high level of communication and understanding of all Stadium functions during events.
- Aid in the compliance of Major League Soccer operational guidelines on game days as they pertain to team operations, match day entertainment and sponsorship activation.
- Maintain inventory of Stadium operational assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service or facility management setting.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Prior experience in the sports and entertainment operations field.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in high-stress, live event situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and other non-traditional times.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,324 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer Club
Private Liberal Arts University (OH)
Major League Soccer
Youth Sports Products