Athletics Game Day Media/Video Creative Assistant
Athletics is looking for someone to work with our marketing and media relations department on video creative. This individual will be responsible for assisting with creative content for in-venue and social media. He or she will work closely with the assistant athletic director for marketing and video coordination.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or making progress toward four-year degree.
- A desire to learn new methods of driving engagement as it correlates to social engagement, in-venue fan experience and revenue generation.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic working knowledge of live sports production.
- Basic working knowledge of video production equipment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 406 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Network (PA)
University - PA
University ( PA)
Sports Network - MD