Inside Sales Consultant
The NHL Team leadership team consists of top-level executives formerly from NBA, NHL and MLB teams, to blaze new trails not yet seen in the NHL. The team Inside Sales Program is being built on a strong foundation of learning the fundamentals, studying sales philosophy, and consistent practice. Graduates from this program will be well positioned for success in more senior level sales positions in sports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with openness to receiving coaching
- Highly motivated with a passion for sales
- Organizational and time management skills a must
- Desire to learn and study sales to make it a career · Professional appearance and conduct
- Ability to work in a structured, disciplined, cooperative and competitive environment
- Prior cold calling experience is not required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills, as well as ability to manage your own time and implement your own schedule.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- This job will require availability to work shifts outside of typical business hours. With advance notice, you may be scheduled to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Team
Sports Team Fundraising Organization