Account Executive, Group Sales
- Generate revenue via the sale and renewal of season tickets, partial plans and group packages.
- Meet established benchmarks for outreach via a variety of tactics like outbound phone calls, emails, text messages and face to face meetings.
- Work to grow existing group and theme night events.
- Create, develop, plan and execute new group theme nights each season.
- Possess a thorough understanding of ticketing products and internal processes.
- Participate and collaborate as a team member through meetings and informal support to other team members and SSE staff, to maximize customer service, retention efforts, and sales performance.
- Perform Game/Event requirements as assigned.
- Identify sales opportunities by conducting networking and outreach to current client base.
- Perform other tasks and projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or comparable experience.
- Sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Self-starter with a passion for sales and customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain collaborative working relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including, Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience with Archtics ticketing system a plus.
- Night and weekend work required, including working events.
- Ability to communicate with individuals and groups, in person, via video conferencing and phone; work with computers for extended periods of time
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball Team (CA)
Indoor Soccer Team