Account Executive of Group Sales
- Obtains necessary information from customers regarding new product promotions, packaging changes, product deletions and receives and maintains accurate new supplier item information sheets.
- Accurately communicates all new product requests, new promotions and/or changes on customer accounts to the proper corporate department on a timely basis.
- Designs and communicates procedures for the Distribution Center to ensure change is implemented successfully.
- Resolves customer complaints that are channeled to corporate.
- Keeps Director informed of red flag situations and provides solutions/options to solve problems. In addition, follow same procedure for any concerns from the Distribution Centers regarding our customer.
- Meets with the Purchasing and Replenishment team on a weekly basis, or as needed, to keep informed of movement changes in product inventory, pricing, contracts, etc.
- Obtains information and assists in the setup of a new account which will include numerous tasks customized for each customer needs.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Two to four years’ experience in account services and sales.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), and presentation skills.
- The ability to lift, stand, or move light weight material.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Ice Hockey Team
Sports Facility (MO)
Sports Organization (LA)