- Prepare and summarize revenue forecasts for executive leadership.
- Ownership of treasury related matters, including cash / working capital management, and rolling cash flow projections.
- Play a key role in the monthly accounting close in relation to the above areas.
- Prepare & review key account reconciliations.
- Play a key role in the annual budgeting process.
- Assist with technical accounting research and prepare related entries.
- Enhance our finance and accounting processes, policies, procedures, reporting, and overall infrastructure, based on knowledge of best practices and embracing technology initiatives.
- Model the MLB Team Vision and Values in all interactions with teammates, partners, vendors, and fans.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Credentialing (or path to credentialing) strongly preferred – CPA, CFA, or MBA
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance to the financial operations of the team
- Detail oriented with an exceptional degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask and meet changing timelines
- Professional demeanor, able to maintain confidentiality
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 896 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime