This position will be required to be a resident expert on all recruiting software systems and for training the football staff to use such systems. Develop, implement and manage facets of the football recruiting department as they relate to academics and eligibility as well as assisting with recruiting expense organization.
- Bachelor's Degree Physical Education/Coaching, Sports Management or a related field.
- One year of football recruiting work experience
- Thorough Knowledge of Football Recruiting.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Be familiarized and compliant with NCAA and Big XII rules. Ability to communicate and organize schedules.
- Ability to stay up to date with recruiting current events and keep coaches informed.
- Understand computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Master's Degree in Physical Education/Coaching, Sports Management or a related field.
- NCAA Division I A or NFL experience
- Knowledge of 24/7, Rivals, Scout, and Hudl Recruiting Services.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime