HR & Payroll Coordinator
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in a related field.
- Experience with a full-service payroll system such as ADP, Paychex, or iSolved.
- Experience recruiting or supervising an hourly workforce in excess of 100 employees.
- Must be able to work independently to perform work assignments and make sound business decisions.
- General knowledge of compensation and benefits.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and sensitive issues in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication, comfortable with public speaking.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent computer skills; MS Excel proficient; Familiar with HRIS programs/functionality.
- Familiarity with Federal and State employment and leave laws (i.e., FLSA, HIPPA, FMLA, CFRA, PDL, ADA, FEHA).
- Willingness to work a varied schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and occasional holidays. Candidate will be expected to work upwards of 50 events annually, concentrated in the summer months.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,324 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Pro Soccer Team
High School Coaching