Head Women's Lacrosse Coach
The Head Women's Lacrosse Coach will lead and manage all facets of the program with an emphasis on teaching and mentoring team members relative to sport-specific skills, NCAA II rules and regulations, individual and team development concepts, as well as life skills education.
- Bachelors degree in a related field required. Masters degree preferred
- At least 3 years experience as a coach at the collegiate level or other significant experience relative to coaching lacrosse and/or the administration of an intercollegiate athletics program.
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with charity towards students, staff and faculty.
- Ability to instruct and supervise student athletes
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,561 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Basketball Team
Major League Baseball
Sports Organization (IN)