PT - Operations Technician
The Operations Technician is a key member of staff and the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities. responsible for working with operations leads to assist with daily activities required to run, to maintain, and to service the facility and/or the events.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required and a minimum of one (1) years experience performing building operations in an entertainment facility with a demanding schedule.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and as a team member.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media (CA)
Pro Soccer League, NY